Health and Safety Consultancy Service
Keeping Safety at the Heart of Your Business
Health and Safety Consultancy
Your Leicestershire based business will benefit from our Consultancy Service, which is designed to help you better manage Health & Safety at your main worksites or during any project-based work you may conduct.
Using our service, you can ensure that your business receives current expert advice and guidance from Qualified, Professional, and Friendly Health & Safety Consultants without having to hire a full-time Health & Safety Practitioner or whilst you’re recruiting for a vacant position.
A Strong Company Ethic
We always work with the client, the law, and the IOSH Code of Conduct in mind. Our strong company ethic is to ensure regulatory compliance as well a good, simple, honest advice.
The process of embedding a health and safety culture can take time, we will guide, but also take the journey with you.
Some of our Services:
- A review of your current health and safety systems or development of a new one
- A review of your current health and safety policies or development of a new one
- Review or development of current risk assessments, these may include the following types:
- Site or General risk assessments
- Plant & Equipment risk assessments
- Task based risk assessments
- COSHH risk assessments
- Manual Handling risk assessments
- Display Screen Equipment or DSE risk assessments
- Review and Writing of Safe System of Work, which may include:
- Permit to Work – authorisation of persons to carry out specific work
- Method Statements – explains how to complete a task safely
- Standard Operating Procedures or SOP for individual tasks.
- Conducting Workplace/Site Audits, Inspections, and reporting
- Review and report of site plant and equipment maintenance
- Creation of safety briefs and toolbox talks
- Review of staff training requirements and training matrix
- Review and development of workplace emergency procedures
- Conducting accident and near-mis investigations
- Pre-Qualification Questionnaires and vetting out unqualified contractors
- Participation in Health & Safety Committee meetings
Our Qualified, Professional, and Friendly Health & Safety Consultants will deliver this service to you at a frequency that works best for your business, whether it is one day per month, one day per week, or more often.
Get In Touch
For further information about engaging us as a health and safety consultant complete the following:
Or email us directly to: